Gain new insights into hot topics relevant to your teen's exposure to alcohol and marijuana use; including:
- How to navigate teen social events (i.e.: Homecoming, Winter Formal, Graduation Parties, Spring Break, Prom).
- How to help your teen gracefully manage challenging social situations.
- How the current laws (i.e.: curfew, legal ages, social hosting) affect your teen and you.
- The vaping craze and what you need to know about e-cigarettes.
Also featured: STAY OUT OF MY ROOM - A mock teen bedroom offering clues to parents about what to look for or notice for drug/alcohol use.
Expert Panelists include:
- Cristina Cortesi, Ph.D., Substance Abuse Prevention Coordinator, Stevenson High School
- Troy Gobble, Principal, Stevenson High School
- Claudia Kasten, Chief of the Juvenile Division, Lake County State's Attorney's Office
- Dr. Adam Rubenstein, MD, SC, Addiction Specialist, Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Luisa Dahlstedt, Current Stevenson High School Student
- Additional panelists to be announced soon.